Accommodation and Facilities
Bromsgrove has 10 Boarding Houses situated in 100 acres of the Schools’ grounds. There is also one additional House in Bromsgrove town. All Summer School participants will be housed within our newest Boarding Houses in either Oakley, Elmshurst or Mary Windsor. Our rooms offer comfortable and newly refurbished accommodation in a warm, cosy and secure environment. A Laundry Service will be available three times a week, free of charge.
Each House has 24 hour supervision and pastoral care from Bromsgrove School staff. There will also be medical supervision from Bromsgrove School Health Centre including one visit per week from the School Doctor.
Students will be accommodated in single, twin, triple or four-bed rooms (subject to availability), but the majority of rooms will be either doubles or singles. Many rooms have en-suite facilities (subject to availability).
As well as our Houses, Bromsgrove International Summer School also offers:
- A state of the art Fitness Suite/Gym**
- Dance Studios
- Sports Arena and separate Sports Hall for basketball, badminton etc
- Tennis and Netball Courts
- Indoor Squash Courts
- 25m Swimming Pool
- On-site Coffee Shop and Social Meeting Area
- Separate Dining Hall (with on-site caterers)
- School Chapel
- Library Resources Centre with spaces for independent study and computer rooms
**gym may be used by pupils aged 16 years if they attend an induction.