Sport & Activities
The Activities sessions are designed to run alongside our existing programme for local British junior pupils. The sessions will help students interact and mix with pupils from other countries and our own British children, enabling them get to know each other better, learn new vocabulary and increase communication skills.
- Students enjoy doing many different activities and sports, because they are having fun but at the same time, they are developing their language skills naturally.
- Organised sports and activities take place every afternoon (or during the morning if you are on the Teens' Programme) apart from excursion days.
- Some activities may be off-site (such as bowling) in which case transport will be provided to and from the venue.
- Sometimes there are limited numbers for certain activities (such as swimming) in which case students will be asked to sign up beforehand. All activities and sports may be subject to change.
- All sports and activities are supervised by Bromsgrove staff with the recommended staff : student ratios.
A list of activities* include;
- Art and design
- Mad Science
* The activities and sports may be subject to change at any time and will be based on demand.
**Gym may be used by pupils aged over 16 years if they attend an induction.