International Foundation Programme: Entry Requirements
To be eligible for our programme applicants will need:
• To be aged between 17 and 19 before 31 December in the year of registration
• To have obtained an IELTS (or approved equivalent) of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each sub-test
• If applicable, to have gained five GCSEs/IGCSEs with grades six or above
• To successfully pass Bromsgrove School Mathematics and English entrance examinations
• To supply a copy of the most recent School transcript
• To provide a personal statement of 500 words
• Proof of ID
• To complete a Bromsgrove School application form
• To participate in an online or face to face interview
You can also visit http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/qualifications
and find the specific qualifications required relating to your current country of study.
Bromsgrove School fees will include all tuition, accommodation, food, University of London fee and exam centre fee. The current IFP fee is £32,000 for the year.
Please contact Admissions
for the latest fees list.