Fill out the form below to book your course.
Summer Vacation Course (2 weeks) = £1900 Academic Preparation Course (2 weeks) = £2400
Additional weeks are priced at £950 for the Summer Vacation Course; £1200 for the Academic Preparation Course
I agree to send a 50% non-refundable deposit and understand the place will not be confirmed until payment is received.
(Note: these fees include student travel and medical insurance and return airport transfers from LHR and BHX between 08:00 and 18:00; £150 supplement for return airport transfers from LGW, LST & LTN.)
FOR GROUP FEES AND PRICES: Please contact Liberty Chance or Rachel Scannell before submitting the online booking form. Tel +44 (0) 1527 579679 ext 317/347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please now send a deposit of 50% of the total to: Bromsgrove International Summer School, Worcester Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 7DU. United Kingdom (Please remember to include a passport sized colour photograph of your child, clearly named on the reverse).
You must declare any medical conditions, special needs or disabilities your child may have. Please attach a detailed description by email to email@example.com
If you cannot supply travel details now, please confirm them with the Summer School office at least four weeks before the travel date. Arrivals and Departures should be between 08:00 and 18:00.
Academic Preparation Course - If you are studying this course, please choose ONE core subject
Academic Preparation Course - If you are studying this course, please choose TWO elective subjects
1. I understand that my child is not permitted to smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs or engage in sexual activity at any time during the course and may not leave the campus without permission.
2. I understand that if my child fails to abide by the School rules and/or commits misconduct, he/she will be sent home at my expense and I agree to paying the Summer School all such travel costs.
3. I understand that if my child causes any damage to Bromsgrove School property or another child’s property, then I will be charged accordingly.
4. I consent to any emergency treatment for my child deemed necessary in case of accident or illness.
5. I agree to abide by the conditions of enrolment. I am responsible for the payment of all fees for the above-named student.
6. I agree and consent to the participation of the student in all School sports and supervised activities.
7. I understand that my child’s photograph may be used for educational or promotional purposes. Video recordings may also be used for educational or promotional purposes.
8. I have read and accepted your terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
NOTE: The offer of a place is subject to availability, the entry requirements at the time and the standard terms and conditions published on this website.